Regional Sales Manager (NY, NJ, PA)
Global Schoolwear is seeking an experienced and outgoing Regional Sales Manager to represent us and the Tommy Hilfiger brand in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. Global Schoolwear sells the most fashionable and highest quality school uniform on the market and we need an outside sales person to spread the word to all the schools in the area.
- Prospect for new accounts and pursue opportunities to expand business with existing accounts.
- Research and perform competitive analysis within your region; monitor relevant trends and communicate to internal partners where appropriate.
- Develop an understanding of the culture of schools in your region; identify the needs of each potential partner school in your territory to develop a program that suits their needs
- Identify any specialized custom needs of prospects and work within existing internal processes to build a business case to develop products/elements of program to fill these needs
Strategy & Result
- Map out and implement a plan of action for contacting the greatest number of prospects possible each sales season
- Through independent efforts as well as sharing best practices with teammates and leaders, develop effective communication plan for establishing contact and building rapport with prospects
- Regularly travel to prospect and customer locations for face-to face meetings to establish plan of action for winning business
- Become a Brand Ambassador to the schools in your territory
- Maximize efficiencies in travel and communication in order to hit seasonal goals
Customers & Relationships
- Cultivate, develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers.
- Manage communications and feedback between customers and internal partners in sales, operations, design and production to effectively communicate the needs of schools in your territory
Leadership & Teams
- Contribute positively to team dynamic
- Share best practices with teammates; exhibit a willingness to learn and grow within your role
- Train and coach junior team members in selling, negotiating and presentation skills.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years experience in outside sales
- Sales experience in the apparel industry is a must
- Superior organizational skills and excellent communication skills; team oriented and outgoing.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented and meticulous.
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
For more information or to apply for a position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.