Heat Transfer Operator
Join our dynamic team at Global Schoolwear as a Heat Transfer Operator in our brand new Oak Creek, WI facility! We are a fast-paced and exciting company that values teamwork and collaboration, and we're looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to help us continue to grow and succeed.
As a Heat Transfer Operator, you will be responsible for operating brand new state-of-the-art heat transfer machines to apply graphics and designs to school uniform items. You will work closely with our design team to ensure that orders are produced accurately and efficiently in our brand new facility. This is a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, so the ability to multitask and work efficiently is a must.
Our company culture is one of positivity and enjoyment, and we regularly have group lunches, celebrations, and other fun activities to keep things light and fun. We believe in creating a positive and enjoyable work environment for all of our team members.
• Operate heat transfer machines to apply graphics and designs to school uniform items
• Follow production schedules and meet deadlines
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of work area
• Monitor and adjust machine settings as needed
• Perform quality checks on finished products
• Identify and troubleshoot machine malfunctions
• Communicate effectively with design team and management
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Prior experience operating heat transfer machines preferred
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
• Good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
• Ability to maintain speed and efficiency and be fully committed to excellent customer service
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask when necessary
• Ability/aptitude to learn the setup and operation of complex heat transfer machinery
• Basic computer skills, including data entry
• Strong communication and team player attitude
• Walk and stand for long periods of time
• Use hands/arms to reach for and handle merchandise and materials
• Regularly lift, push, and/or pull up to 10 pounds; occasionally lift, push, and/or pull up to 25 pounds
If you are a reliable and detail-oriented individual with a passion for production work and want to be part of something exciting in our brand new Oak Creek facility, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Note: This job description portray in general terms the type and levels of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of any one incumbent. The job responsibilities and tasks described herein may be modified and expanded over time.
For more information or to apply for a position, please email [email protected].