Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced warehouse team at the brand new Oak Creek facility? Look no further! Global Schoolwear is seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Forklift Operator to join our team in Oak Creek, WI. Our brand new facility is state-of-the-art and equipped with the latest technology. We're gearing up for our busy season and need someone who can keep up with the pace and help us ensure safety, accuracy, and on-time customer shipments while having fun.
As a Forklift Operator, you'll be responsible for operating a forklift to pick, pack, and ship product orders while ensuring safety, accuracy, and on-time customer shipments in a fun and fast-paced environment. You'll be part of a team that celebrates success, has group lunches, and enjoys other fun activities. Our company culture is one of positivity and enjoyment, and we regularly have group lunches, celebrations, and other fun activities to keep things light and fun. We believe in creating a positive and enjoyable work environment for all of our team members.
• Operate a forklift to pick product orders, ensuring correct merchandise, accurate quantities, and proper arrangement of merchandise.
• Receive deliveries into the warehouse using a forklift
• Consolidate, arrange, and pack products for orders using a forklift
• Perform miscellaneous duties in the warehouse as directed, including unloading, receiving, cycle counts, put-away, picking, packing, and shipping.
• Cross-train in all aspects of warehouse operations and be able to work overtime on short notice, if needed, including evenings and weekends.
• Follow safety procedures and guidelines while having fun
• Keep forklift and work area clean and organized
• Be a strong team player and enjoy a collaborative environment.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience operating a forklift in a warehouse setting
• Excellent communication and people skills
• "Whatever it takes" attitude.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Must have a valid forklift operator's license
• Operate a forklift for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to stand, walk, sit, and climb for extended periods of time
• Ability to regularly lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds.
At Global Schoolwear, we value our employees and strive to create a positive and enjoyable work environment. Join our team today and be a part of something exciting in our brand new Oak Creek facility!
Note: As in the previous job description provided, this job description is a general description of the type and level of work performed and it could change over time, and that the responsibilities and tasks may be modified and expanded.
For more information or to apply for a position, please email [email protected].